Health & Safety during Pandemic Recovery
The Golden Chamber is working closely with the City of Golden and Jefferson County Public Health to ensure a safe environment for all.
As members of the Colorado Farmers Market Association, we are staying in touch with other farmers market operators who are doing their best to navigate the frequent changes amid COVID-19 recovery.
Here are the measures we’re taking for 2021:
- Increased space between vendor booths to allow for comfort spacing
- Expanded aisle spacing
- Handwashing stations and sanitizer throughout the market
- Specific areas designated for sampling
COVID-19 Shopping Guidelines
Here’s what you can do to help us maintain a safe farmers market:
- If you have not been vaccinated, we encourage you to wear a mask
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home
- Allow vendors to handle their products and hand them to you
- Pre-order from vendors if possible
- Use cards vs cash
- Be kind – we’re all in this together!
Please & Thank You So Very Much!