Health & Safety at the Golden Farmers Market during COVID-19
The Golden Chamber is working closely with the City of Golden and Jefferson County Public Health to ensure a safe environment for all.
As members of the Colorado Farmers Market Association, we are staying in touch with other farmers market operators who are doing their best to navigate the frequent changes amid COVID-19 recovery.
Again this year, the market will continue to be geared to brief commercial interactions with the purpose of shopping for food. As the market progresses throughout the summer, we hope to incorporate more of the social gathering attributes that we had back in 2019, while following safety guidelines from the City of Golden and Jefferson County Public Health.
Here are the measures we’re taking for 2021:
- Increased space between vendor booths to allow for social distancing
- Handwashing stations and sanitizer throughout the market
- All prepared foods must be pre-packaged and taken to go
COVID-19 Shopping Guidelines
Here’s what you can do to help us maintain a safe farmers market:
- Wear a face covering (required)
- If you’re not feeling well, please stay home
- Follow our 6 ft distancing marks and maintain social distancing at all times
- Allow vendors to handle their products and hand them to you
- Pre-order from vendors if possible
- Take your food to-go and do not consume anything on-site
- Leave pets at home
- Keep your visit short
- Use cards vs cash
- Be kind – we’re all in this together!
Please & Thank You So Very Much!